The Ride ISO has the perfect balance of cushioning and responsiveness. The newly added ISOFIT and FORMFIT technologies allow the shoe to adapt to different foot shapes and provide you with a personalized fit. Meanwhile the EVERRUN layer and PWRFOAM cushioning quietly absorbs impact and energy return.
- Successor to the Ride 10
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM midsole
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies create a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Woven heel piece provides structure and support for a lockdown fit
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.